First Steps to Wellbeing
What is ‘wellbeing’? Developing healthy routines and a peek at mindfulness.
First steps to Well-being during Social Distancing
1 Up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This course explores well-being through the following:
- Acknowledging what well-being is to you
- The importance of self-care – Understanding the importance of self-care and how to build that into your routine
- Creating and maintaining healthy daily routines – Exploring how can developing a routine have a positive impact upon your mental health
- Setting realistic goals- Creating a plan using SMART goals to help to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- Monday 26 October 2020 01:00 PM
- Tuesday 27 October 2020 01:00 PM