Silver Linings for Dark Days: Depression and Me
What is the ‘Black Dog’ and how can I bring it to heel? Bad thought-busting, a ‘Plateful of Mood’ and putting on your ‘WOW!’ glasses.
1 Skype session, up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This session explores depression through the following:
- Sharing thoughts on depression – how does it feel to you?
- Noticing unhelpful thinking patterns – what is the personal impact of these thinking patterns
- Challenging unhelpful thinking – disrupting and replacing unhelpful thinking patterns
- Exploring and sharing problem solving ideas – using group wisdom and understanding to create solutions
Face to Face Course
4 hours: morning or afternoon session
- Explore the impact of depression
- Challenge unhelpful thoughts
- Raise awareness of the connection between mental health, ‘Food and Mood’ and being active
- Build recovery tools to support moving forward
No upcoming dates.