Project Me: Self-Awareness and Motivation
What makes me ‘me’? What am I good at? Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
1 session, up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This session explores themes including:
- Identifying recovery goals and building motivation –Life circles-identify influences on our lives – who and what we have around us.
- Bite size steps to achieving goals – breaking down what steps can you take to achieve your personal goals.
- Identify tools for building motivation – what tools could you choose to build motivation
- Create a positive change plan – using your knowledge to build a SMART change plan to continue your recovery.
- Friday 25 June 2021 10:00 AM