Food For Thought
Understanding the connections between food, exercise and mental health
Skype course: two 3 hour sessions a week apart.
- The connections between food and mood. Exploring the links between diet and mental health
- Understanding the food groups. We are what we eat – what changes can we make for a healthier diet?
- Exercise and it’s benefits – What does exercise do for us and our mental health?
- Nature as your gym – using the outdoors as a metal health booster
- Sleep Hygiene – the cherry on the cake. Understanding why sleep hygiene is important
- Monday 20 July 2020 01:30 PM
- Tuesday 21 July 2020 01:30 PM
- Monday 27 July 2020 01:30 PM
- Monday 03 August 2020 01:30 PM
- Thursday 20 August 2020 01:30 PM
- Thursday 27 August 2020 01:30 PM