Food For Thought
Understanding the connections between food, exercise and mental health
Two sessions over two weeks, each session lasting up to 3 hours.
- The connections between food and mood. Exploring the links between diet and mental health
- Understanding the food groups. We are what we eat – what changes can we make for a healthier diet?
- Exercise and it’s benefits – What does exercise do for us and our mental health?
- Nature as your gym – using the outdoors as a metal health booster
- Sleep Hygiene – the cherry on the cake. Understanding why sleep hygiene is important
- Monday 14 June 2021 10:00 AM