Finding my Mojo: Confidence and Self-Esteem
How can I build my confidence? Understanding cycles of self-esteem and moving forward.
1 session lasting up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This course explores self-confidence and self-esteem through the following:
- Connect with the Crucial C’s - What are they and how do they relate to you?
- Identify why developing self-confidence and self-esteem is important to you and your recovery
- Developing ‘Can Do’ thinking – How can developing this have a positive impact upon your self-confidence and self-esteem?
- Consider goals to help build self-confidence and self-esteem – Understanding why setting goals can aid recovery
- Monday 14 June 2021 01:00 PM
- Monday 21 June 2021 10:00 AM
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 01:00 PM