Finding my Mojo: Confidence and Self-Esteem
How can I build my confidence? Understanding cycles of self-esteem and moving forward.
1 Skype session, up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This course explores self-confidence and self-esteem through the following:
- Connect with the Crucial C’s - What are they and how do they relate to you?
- Identify why developing self-confidence and self-esteem is important to you and your recovery
- Developing ‘Can Do’ thinking – How can developing this have a positive impact upon your self-confidence and self-esteem?
- Consider goals to help build self-confidence and self-esteem – Understanding why setting goals can aid recovery
Face to Face Course
6 hours: two mornings or afternoons sessions
Session 1 Goals:
- Identify what helps to build confidence
- Explore ‘The Crucial C’s’ – Why are they important?
- Explore own skills and strengths
Session 2 Goals:
- What is Self-esteem and how do I develop it?
- Explore links between thoughts, feelings and behaviour
- Generate self-esteem boosters
- Friday 26 June 2020 01:30 PM
- Friday 21 August 2020 01:30 PM