Best Foot Forward: CV Building and Interview Techniques
Designed to help give you the skills and tools needed to be employment ready
This course runs from 10am - 3pm with a 1 hour lunch break at 12 noon.
In this course we will explore:
- Understanding personal qualities and power words.
- Explore what is a CV, and why they are important
- The Do’s and Don’ts of CV writing
As well as:
Interview techniques: Preparing for interview
- Recognising negative thoughts - turning negatives into positives.
- Types of interviews and preparing appropriately for them.
- Common questions asked in interview – the Do’s and Don’ts.
- Wednesday 16 June 2021 10:00 AM