Anxiety: Ebb and Flow
How can I manage my anxiety? Challenging unhelpful thoughts and building your own recovery kit.
1 session lasting up to 3 hours in length including breaks
This purpose of this course is to explore coping strategies for managing anxiety including:
• Anxiety and the body
• Breathing techniques and the importance of pausing
• Focusing and prioritising what you can control
• The worry tree
• Tackling unhelpful thoughts through reframing
• Exploring grounding techniques
• Sharing your own techniques - What helps me is…
No upcoming dates.